Thursday, June 18, 2020

Memories of the Reborn is now in Amazon's hands.

As I'm typing this, Amazon is processing the .mobi file containing Memories of the Reborn. It will be live in 12-72 hours.

I, for one, am so glad we finally made it to this part of the process. You'd think releasing books would get easier the more you do it, but it just seems to get more stressful every time. I tried meditating, I tried walking, and I tried meditating while walking (definitely do them one at a time.)

Let's just say I don't understand how Brandon Sanderson and Stephen King don't just spontaneously explode from the stress when they publish a new book. When it goes live, I'll make a new blog post.

After that, I will at last be able to concentrate on writing book 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! It's always great to hear from fans!