Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Spellheart 4 is Live!

 Spellheart Book 4, Legacy of Vanished Friends, is now live!

(And in considerably less-thrilling news, I recently figured out how to make advertisements.)

US Link: https://amzn.to/3jSemQ0

Universal Link:  mybook.to/Spellheart4

 

I know most readers like to buy books on the Amazon.com store, in which case click that first link. The second link has some geolocator magic built into it so if you click it, it will find the book listing for the Amazon web store in your local country.

 

Hope you all enjoy this book! I'll be busy working on book 5.

And if you did like the book, please consider leaving a review! They really help authors find more readers.


(The secrets of the universe are laid bare before me! Look, I can also now also make cool box things for people to look at and wonder why they haven't subscribed to my mailing list!)

Mailing list singup fourm

3 comments:

  1. Update:
    I'm hard at work on book 5. Things are going smoothly. I don't have a release date yet but it's coming along.

    There have been some developments on the audiobook side for books 3&4. They will be going into production (with Tantor, like the first two). I don't know when they'll be released but when I do know I'll be sure to let everyone know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished listening to Books 1 & 2. Fun story line...I'm hooked. It's interesting how the story ties into MMORPG. I makes me think back on the many times I've play EQ/EQ2; minus the vitality "extractions". ;) I'm not a great reader, but audio books are wonderful for my time driving in the car. Looking forward to listening to rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! The book 3 audio book should be coming out towards the end of this month!

      Delete

Please leave a comment! It's always great to hear from fans!