Thursday, June 20, 2019

It lives! Behold, Zeal of the Mind and Flesh in all it's live glory!

I cannot express how wild an experience this was, first writing this book and then finally putting it out there for the world to see. My hands were literally shaking as I pushed the publish button. I'm excited for what the future will hold! There was a little disaster with the cover not showing up at first, but I talked with Amazon and got that taken care of.

There's still a lot of work to do, but it is incredible to know that there's already 3 people out there who thought my story was interesting enough to buy. It's only been 24 hours! You rock guys!

Comment below if you've got any questions. Or email me at MarvinWhiteknight@gmail.com!

2 comments:

Please leave a comment! It's always great to hear from fans!